Children love toys and appreciate everything they can. However, practical toys, such as building blocks, are more recommended for children of different ages. They are also known as educational toys for the simple reason that they greatly help children develop various skills. Children’s building blocks are of different types and are made of different materials, most of which are safe for children, given that anything can happen during the game.
So why do building blocks recommend toys for children?
- They help children develop intellectually: blocks allow children to experiment, geometry, gravity, and balance, among many others. During the game, children are engaged in solving problems; therefore, they develop skills in the process. They focus on creating towers or houses so as not to destroy what already exists, and this is very useful. Building blocks come with a mathematical concept, as they help develop and compare width and length, count, shapes, and skills of geometric shapes. Basic addition concepts are also easy to spot with blocks of different sizes.
- They emphasize the creative side of children: building blocks push children towards better creative abilities. They easily develop ideas during the game, creating exciting designs. Every child wants to be better; Therefore, creativity is enhanced. You will be amazed at the design that children can come up with during the game.
- They have social and physical benefits: people are creative and social during construction; children have the opportunity to communicate by playing together. They can work together in sets to create creative designs. In the end, they learn to collaborate and be responsible, sharing, and working together. In terms of physical benefits, essential components for young children to help improve their motor skills. Children must use their hands and fingers to make their creation. It also helps improve hand-eye coordination, as each creature needs care and order to stay together.
- Blocks help develop language skills, writing, and reading skills. This is because construction kits help to understand the importance of consistency, which is a useful reading skill in the early stages of development. Children find it fun to retell their experiences with their teachers and parents, which is useful when learning a language. This type of game also helps build vocabulary as discussions occur during the game. When there is a language, writing becomes easy for children.
- They improve spatial thinking: this is a very important advantage, as it applies even to live in general. Designed in different shapes, colors, and sizes, the children work hard to determine what and where what is suitable and what forms are suitable for creativity. They should also learn the final look with flowers. Blocks are great for exploring directions and spatial navigation. It all comes down to doing things well and orderly in the future.